Normally Potty Training requires understanding, mutual-cooperation between baby and you. The main thing which we need to understood is that our baby is ready to be potty trained or not. If answer is yes then al l thethings become easier. Every child is different, so it's best not to compare your child with others.
Tips for Potty Training
- It can be easier to regulate a routine with this comes an easier way to regulate a routine knowing when your baby is hungry and when she is fussing because she is tired
- In starting the very good idea of getting potty trained as a fun activity for baby.
- A good step is to buy a potty pot and keep it always in bathroom or whenever you can easily catch it. Suggest baby to sit it and also can give a small demonstration so that baby can easily understood.
- As we know that we can't force baby to use a potty if they are not interested or ready. We will be understood their sign that baby use to start potty.
- Always Start encouraging baby to let you know when they are passing urine or having a bowel motion - and give lots of praise when your baby tells you what they are doing.
- No nappies or pants is the order of the day once you start potty training
- baby needs to pee and poo sound in advance to familiar potty.
- It's necessary to know that the potty training process will take time to understood baby.
- Time Scheduler also help for potty training process.
- Familiar the baby to specific potting space.
- Baby takes an interest when you, your partner or older siblings go to the toilet.
Benifits of Potty Training (Baby and Mother)
- Safer for baby 's tender skin
- financial Saving
- Confidence and independence
- Fewer Diaper Rashes
- Learning opportunity
- Less Risk of Constipation and Stool Withholding
- Fewer illnesses